PERDURABO-THE LIFE OF ALEISTER CROWLEY

PERDURABO-THE LIFE OF ALEISTER CROWLEY
by Richard Kaczynski

Thursday, August 13, 2009

ALEISTER CROWLEY WAS ONCE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

If I recall in my readings, Crowley visited NH, and supposedly performed some 'magical rituals' somewhere in Bristol,which is not far from Plymouth,where I now work. The rite or ritual was the crucifixion of a frog, of which some photo(s) exist in some books I have on him. I think the year may have been 1947. NH has been, if you don't know it already, a hotbed of 'witchcraft' or WICCA and associated cults, nudist, communist, and pagan.

1 comment:

  1. There is a photo of a frog(probably more available where he was than a toad) that was 'crucified' by Crowley at some time during his visit to BRISTOL,NEW HAMPSHIRE, that appears in some books about him,etc. I have not been able to find out anything much about any of this, or where he stayed, with whom he met, and the like....but I did find out from reading or re-reading Charles R. Cammells' biography of Crowley that THE KEY OF SOLOMON was one of the GRIMOIRES he consulted and favored for a time.....and in the book I have which discusses this particular text/book/etc. it mentions under the heading, OF THE LAND TOAD, method for general purpose of dispelling witchcraft, giving warning,and protection,etc. The information is in Indrie Shah's book, THE SECRET LORE OF MAGIC...I have mentioned Shah in other blogs,etc.

    ReplyDelete